Fields: youth, poverty, social services, M&E,
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
About the Organization: FLIA cultivates the next generation of social sector leaders by placing fellows with youth organizations to work on youth program. Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Iowa inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
About the Position: You will create a cohesive structure for collecting and analyzing data across all five Clubs to evaluate the impact of programming and identify areas of improvement, attend pre-fellowship training retreat in Chicago, IL from May 20-25, 2019 (expenses covered) and fundraise $500 (with guidance from FLIA).
- Comfortable working with youth
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement and reflection
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Passionate about the social sector
- Use patience and tolerance to address problems
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Estimated Salary: $575/week
Deadline: March 24, 2019