Free Online Training
Our favorite sources for FREE online MOOCs, webinars, conferences, and coursework, so you can keep learning after you graduate.
These sites offer MOOCs or webinar series free of charge – register on their page.
- Climate Change Adaptation & Resilience Leadership Series by ASU’s School of Sustainability, with UDC’s College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability, and Environmental Sciences
- Education and Advocacy Training and International Network Calls by Women’s Earth and Climate Action Network
- TechChange courses on international development including health, technology, governance, environment, and gender (courses labeled as “free self-paced”)
- United Nations self-paced courses on Sustainable Development including human rights, conflict resolution, environment, health, and more
- Environmental Law Institute “summer school” webinars and in-person sessions in DC on environmental law and policy
- Mid-Atlantic Women in Agriculture – Webinars on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each Month at Noon EST, archived webinars also available
- Acumen – on demand and scheduled courses on social entrepreneurship and other topics related to international development
Please send us your favorites through our contact form so we can share!