Fields: youth, education, English, ,
Location: Various, New York
About the Organization: FLIA cultivates the next generation of social sector leaders by placing fellows with youth organizations to work on youth program. The Fiver Children’s Foundation is a comprehensive youth development organization that makes a 10-year commitment to children from underserved communities throughout New York City and central New York.
About the Position: You will spend most of your time working at Camp Fiver in Poolville, NY to Create, alter, enhance and facilitate literacy and reflections curricula for Camp Fiver attendees. The first three weeks of your fellowship you will work in New York City and attend pre-fellowship training retreat in Chicago, IL from May 20-25, 2019 (expenses covered).
- Comfortable working with youth
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement and reflection
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Passionate about the social sector
- Use patience and tolerance to address problems
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Estimated Salary: $700/week
Deadline: March 24, 2019