Fields: youth, education, social services, ,
Location: NYC, New York
About the Organization: FLIA cultivates the next generation of social sector leaders by placing fellows with youth organizations to work on youth program. Through the discipline of rowing and rigorous academic support, Row New York transforms the lives of New Yorkers regardless of background or ability.
About the Position: You will be assist with developing and formalizing Row New York’s Social Emotional Learning program, attend pre-fellowship training retreat in Chicago, IL from May 20-25, 2019 (expenses covered) and fundraise $500 (with guidance from FLIA).
- Comfortable working with youth
- Commitment to continuous professional improvement and reflection
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Passionate about the social sector
- Use patience and tolerance to address problems
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Estimated Salary: $700/week
Deadline: March 24, 2019
Row New York / Future Leaders in Action