Fields: fundraising, politics, progressive, civic engagement, campaigns
Location: Bellevue, Washington
About the Organization: A political fundraising consulting firm based in Bellevue, WA.
About the Position: Our fundraising consulting firm is hiring a hard-working, motivated team player to be a Finance Associate on a variety of political campaigns and causes during the 2019 cycle and beyond. The Finance Associate will work with a team and manage all aspects of the fundraising process from working with clients to manage their fundraising campaigns, to event planning and drafting funding requests. The Finance Associate must have excellent interpersonal, time- management, and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. They will be working directly with clients, as well as managing events on their own. The Finance Associate will also be responsible for office management, organization, and our internship program. This position is based at our office in Bellevue, WA and does require daily travel around King County.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent organization skills; The ability to work independently with a flexible working environment.
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable vehicle.
- Familiarity with, or ability to learn and efficiently navigate various databases, mail merge, and other office products.
- *The ideal candidate…..*
- Has an interest and passion for Democratic politics and candidates.
- Self-starter who is able to manage their own schedule and daily tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Able to work in a fast-paced political environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- One year of campaign experience in local, state or federal campaigns is preferred.
Estimated Salary: $42,000 – $55,000
Deadline: January 4, 2019
Katherine Bobman Consulting, LLC