Fields: sustainability, social enterprise, marketing, business, Boston
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
About the Organization: Solstice is a social enterprise in Cambridge, MA seeking to make solar energy – and the associated financial savings – accessible to every American. Solstice radically expands access to clean energy by providing community-shared solar power to American households. This model enables any resident to enjoy clean energy at no upfront cost and save money on their electric bill every year. We’re a team of mission-driven, passionate, and dedicated individuals. We’ve fostered an inclusive and fun culture through monthly outings, solar farm field trips, and the occasional after-work beer.
About the Position: In this role, you will help our efforts across demand generation, advertising, landing page design, conversion rate optimization, and marketing automation. But here’s the catch: this role isn’t just about advertising. It’s about sustainable growth. So if you’re obsessed with finding new ways to grow our pipeline and can’t stop thinking about all of the new things you want to do increase ROI, this role might be the perfect fit for you. As a Marketing Associate, You Will Have: Complete ownership and accountability over the role and functional area; Complete transparency into the rest of the company, the same is expected from you.
Who You Are:
- A rising marketing professional.
- Excited to work in a fast growing & mission-driven startup.
- Accountable and transparent.
- Decisive with a commitment to winning.
- You are obsessed with marketing. You live and breathe marketing (from books to podcasts to blog posts) and you’re always thinking about new things you could be doing and testing.
- You understand the marketing funnel and strive to create a good experience for prospects across each stage of the funnel.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in demand generation (internships count!).
- You have experience with campaign analysis, measurement, A/B testing, and reporting.
- You are fluent with Facebook Power Editor, Adwords Editor, Excel, Google Analytics, Search Console, HotJar, HubSpot, and more.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams.
Estimated Salary: $40,000 annually
Deadline: Until filled