Fields: social science, research, elderly, disabilities, social services
Location: Los Angeles, California
About the Organization: Vital Research is a national research consulting firm specializing in delivering quality social science research. Our team executes research, evaluation, and survey projects to clients across 37 states spanning multiple industries. The result — we help clients answer key questions, generate useful findings, and transform communities.
About the Position: Do you have a strong research and evaluation background and excellent interpersonal skills? Vital Research is seeking two Research Assistants responsible for supporting our Aging & Disabilities team with fast paced, large-scale research projects and our Aging Services team with fast paced, small and large-scale survey research projects.
The Research Assistant will be a significant addition to our team and must be driven, organized, detail-oriented and possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team. In addition, the Research Assistant must maintain confidentiality and possess strong time management skills with the ability to influence positive relationships. If you are seeking a great opportunity in a results-driven environment, this may be a PRIME opportunity for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in social science; Master’s preferred
- 1-3 years of prior experience in social science research or evaluation
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills; Ability to quickly learn new software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain clear, accurate and comprehensive records; Adhere to data security and privacy protocols
Estimated Salary: $45,760 + benefits
Deadline: Until filled