Fields: education, social science, humanities, culture, communications
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
About the Organization: The College of Arts and Sciences seeks a highly-effective Part-time Coordinator to provide specialized programmatic support to the following programs: Global Studies, Women’s and Gender Studies, Judaic Studies, and the Institute of Ethnic Studies and departments: Philosophy, Comm Studies, and Classics and Religious studies.
About the Position: In collaboration with the program advisors and the College Advising and Recruiting offices, the individual will assist with program development and events, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of experience creating and maintaining social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites, etc.) required; equivalent education/experience considered.
- Experience must demonstrate an ability to learn extensive requirements, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and writing skills necessary.
- Ability to build cultural connection and collaboration between diverse groups of people essential.
- Experience coordinating and communicating with campus organizations and departments preferred.
- Ability to identify and develop experiential opportunities (i.e. internships and education abroad opportunities) desirable.
Estimated Salary: $16.35/hr minimum
Deadline: October 1, 2018
University of Nebraska-Lincoln