Fields: economic development, social enterprise, business, Denver,
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
About the Organization: Localworks is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization advancing Wheat Ridge as a vibrant and sustainable community. Wheat Ridge 2020 achieves this mission through community and economic development activities and inspiring additional investment in Wheat Ridge.
About the Position: Summary: To manage the organization’s programmatic activities, including grant-funded projects (e.g. the current Activate 38 Program), Live Local, and TLC Wheat Ridge.
- The position requires community outreach, innovation, organization, interpersonal skills, health assessment knowledge, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Energy, self-motivation and the ability to work both individually and as a team are vital.
- Must be goal-oriented with the ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating and making decisions.
- A strong work ethic and effective follow through as well as the ability to handle sensitive issues with diplomacy and confidentiality are essential. Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and social media. Experience with an online CRM system preferred.
- Excellent project management skills; strong organizational skills with attention to detail; ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with grant management, writing grant reports and applications
- Please note if bilingual in English/Spanish.
Estimated Salary: $40,000 – $45,000
Deadline: Until filled