Fields: human rights, Middle East, peacebuilding, international relations,
Location: Remote/ DC preferred, not required
About the Organization: CODEPINK is a women-led grassroots peace & social justice movement working to end U.S. wars and militarism, support human rights initiatives, and redirect our tax dollars into healthcare, education, healthy jobs and other life-affirming programs.
About the Position: This position is great for someone already passionate about involved in the Palestinian rights and anti-war movements. Work on CODEPINK’s Stop Elbit campaign to boycott and divest from Israeli weapons company Elbit Systems will be the majority of the position. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning, coordinating and carrying out CODEPINK campaigns for Palestinian rights
- Draft CODEPINK communications emails about Stop Elbit and other Palestine campaigns
- Write Palestine-related social media posts & updates
- Develop and maintain relationships with Palestine solidarity coalition groups and individuals
- Support Palestine solidarity groups and individuals working on the Stop Elbit campaign
Location: Washington DC preferred but not required. 10-20 hours per week depending on what is happening in the campaign. Supervised by Ariel Gold, Palestine campaigner and co-director of CODEPINK.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Personable and dependable
- Knowledgeable about Palestine and the movement for Palestinian rights
- Enthusiastic about working for Palestinian rights and ending war
Estimated Salary: $15 – $20/hour depending on qualifications, 10-20 hours per week depending on what is happening in the campaign.
Apply Here: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org