Fields: arts, social enterprise, business, disabilities, homeless
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
About the Organization: ArtLifting is a social enterprise that supports artists impacted by homelessness and disabilities. As a for-profit for-purpose start-up, we believe in the ‘business for good’ model. We’re an award-winning start-up that has received national coverage in the New York Times and the Today Show. We offer office wall art, corporate merchandise, and image licensing for socially conscious companies. Our clients include LinkedIn, Google, Starbucks, Microsoft, and Staples.
About the Position: Our Sales Associates research prospects, create outreach strategies, identify sales opportunities, and close new business. You will conduct discovery calls with prospects, communicate the ArtLifting value proposition, and lead them through a process to result in the purchase of ArtLifting’s products. You will also foster relationships with current clients and identify opportunities for additional sales.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who communicates well with others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for making an impact.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have an eye for art and design. You enjoy creating proposals and presentations; You are detail oriented and produce high-quality work
- You motivate and inspire colleagues and customers;
- You either have experience in sales or are interested in sales being part of your career
Estimated Salary: $15 per hour
Deadline: August 31, 2018