Fields: progressive, politics, campaigns, advocacy, data analysis
Location: DC, Remote
About the Organization: Daily Kos is the nation’s largest liberal online political community, news organization, and activism hub. Powered by millions of highly engaged supporters, we’re building a vast network of resistance to Donald Trump by connecting grassroots activists to hundreds of people-powered organizations and campaigns.
About the Position: We seek a Coalitions List Growth Specialist to work in our fast-growing Activism department to assist with creating, running, and tracking multi-partner campaigns and joint petitions that grow the size of our community while effecting change. Our email list has grown from 2 to 3.4 million subscribers since the 2016 presidential election. Your work would be key to expanding our reach further and mobilizing those people.
- 1-2 years work at campaign or advocacy organizations, or involvement with progressive advocacy campaigns that generated attention and had an impact.
- Ideally, some experience with coalitions.
- Experience using a CRM database.
- Experience with data crunching, tracking, analysis, and presentation.
- Excel experience required.
- Understanding of U.S. politics and elections and the players or a willingness to learn.
- Be tech and internet savvy. We use Slack, Streak, Google Docs, Hangouts, Dropbox, Asana, and lots of other tools that make work life easier.
Estimated Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
Apply Here: Daily KOS