Fields: french, haiti, social-justice, economic-justice, economic-development
Location: NYC, New York
About the Organization: HELP’s mission is to create, through merit and needs based scholarships, a community of young professionals and leaders who will promote a more just society in Haiti.
About the Position: The Development and Administrative Assistant reports to the Development Director and is responsible for performing the tasks to efficiently run a small dynamic development office and thus plays a major role in HELP’s success. Tasks may include light physical labor such as moving boxes, furniture and equipment.
- Organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong research, writing, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of eTapestry database
- Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- French is useful but not necessary.
Estimated Salary: $36,000-$40,000
Deadline: Open until filled
Apply Here: idealist.org