Fields: social-enterprise, sustainability, community, education, public-interest
Location: Portland, Oregon
About the Organization: Social Enterprises, Inc. is a social cause event planning company committed to enhancing local communities by creating high-level, revenue-generating, innovative events that educate attendees and help create a socially-driven, sustainably minded world. Social Enterprises, Inc. works on 10-20 events a year all over the country working with non-profit client organizations in addition to the GoGreen Conference series. Please see our website at http://www.socialenterprises.net for more information about our company and events.
About the Position: Event & Registration Coordinator will provide event and attendee management support for the day-to-day operations of Social Enterprises events as assigned. It is essential that the Event & Registration Coordinator is very detail oriented, organized and communicates effectively.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output;
- Careful time management and project management skills to ensure projects stay within labor allocation;
- Strong written and verbal communication, able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific and varied audiences;
- Strong initiative to drive project independently while tracking and communicating effectively with team;
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced changing environment;
- The ability to communicate in a productive and professional manner with all co-workers, managers and team members; actively contribute in a positive manner during meetings with staff and business partners.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs applications.
Estimated Salary: $35,000 /year
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email. Please specify “Event and Registration Coordinator” in the subject of your email. Social Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.