Fields: sexual health, reproductive rights, women, healthcare, innovation
Location: San Francisco, California
Details and Requirements:
The Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health is a multidisciplinary academic center focused on the most pressing needs for adolescent sexual health, family planning, maternal health, and sexually transmitted infections. The Bixby Center is the key research entity of the SFGH Division of the Department of OB/GYN & RS at UCSF.
Innovating Education in Reproductive Health is a privately funded, national training initiative that develops, coordinates, disseminates, and assesses innovative family planning curricula and teaching methods. It cultivates clinicians who offer high-quality, patient-centered, comprehensive reproductive healthcare by generating, curating, and disseminating novel curricula, learning tools, and research for educators.
The Program Coordinator will be the key coordinator for the programmatic and outreach work for Innovating Education in Reproductive Health.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Working knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality
- Ability to analyze, research and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in sexual and reproductive health including comfort with family planning and abortions
- 1-2 years of office-based work experience
- Skills in website maintenance, including working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of communications or social media engagement