Fields: employment, human services, career advising
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Details and Requirements:
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
The career advisor will assist program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests, as well as manage participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Knowledge about community resources.
- Able to work with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive.
- Able to learn specialized databases and software systems
- Bilingual a plus
Apply Here: Outreach Career Advisor @ ResCare