Fields: social justice, progressive, human rights, research, communications
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
About the Organization: Since 1981, Political Research Associates (PRA) has produced investigative research and analysis on the U.S. Right to support social justice advocates and defend human rights. Our core issue areas span reproductive justice, LGBTQ rights, racial/immigrant justice, civil liberties, and economic justice.
About the Position: Interns support our Research, Communications, and Development teams in all areas of PRA’s work. Please see link for more info.
- Commitment to social justice values
- Excellent written communications, editing, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and methodical commitment to finding factual sources
- Prior experience or coursework in either journalism, research, communications, or fundraising
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Google applications
- Ability to multitask and handle short- and long-term projects
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
Estimated Salary: $17/hour
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Political Research Associates