Fields: health, psychology, social work, disabilities, autism
Location: South Brunswick, New Jersey
About the Organization: MyGOAL Autism is a 501 c(3) non-profit organization that provides supports and services for individuals and families affected by Autism. We provide resources, training and create meaningful connections for our families.
About the Position: MyGOAL Autism in South Brunswick, New Jersey is seeking a Part-time Program Coordinator to provide operational support and event/project management to the organization. Flexible schedule 15-20 hours per week with some weekends.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in special education, public health, social work or psychology preferred.
- Previous experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
- Experienced Administrative Professional who is dependable and highly organized with business maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Excel and other commonly used software. Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs and group messaging, social media. Adobe or graphic arts skills would be a plus.
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical).
- Cheerful presence and people skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently. Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload. Ability to follow directions.
Estimated Salary: $17-$20 per hour based on experience; without benefits.
Deadline: Until filled
Apply Here: Please submit resumes to Dr. Genevieve Kumapley – firstname.lastname@example.org.