Fields: law, women’s rights, job training, civil rights,
Location: Chicago, Illinois
About the Organization: The mission of the National Association of Women Lawyers is to provide leadership, a collective voice, and essential resources to advance women in the legal profession and advocate for the equality of women under the law. Since 1899, NAWL has been empowering women in the legal profession, cultivating a diverse membership dedicated to equality, mutual support, and collective success.
About the Position: The Administrative Coordinator is an integral member of the small, but mighty NAWL team. She or he must go the extra mile to serve as a problem solver for staff, board members, sponsors, and members. As the first point of contact for many with the organization, the Administrative Coordinator must be engaged with the entire scope of NAWL’s work to address inquiries and to vet strategic ideas originating from various constituents.
- Must have bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
- Training or experience in communications and/or non-profit management is a plus.
- Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Administrative support experience.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Mastery of database systems and excellent attention to details.
- Experience in website maintenance as well as managing other internet-based communication applications (Constant Contact).
- Technical skills to include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, desktop publishing, and databases.
Estimated Salary: $33,000-$37,000 + benefits
Deadline: December 28, 2018
National Association of Women Lawyers