Fields: urban planning, housing, marketing, government, business
Location: NYC, New York
About the Organization: Housing Partnership homes bring substantial private investment and economic development into New York City neighborhoods where the need for affordable homeownership housing is great, where housing costs are soaring while incomes remain stagnant, and where thousands of working New Yorkers are shut out of the traditional housing market. The communities where we build become more desirable locations for national retailers and local entrepreneurs whose presence boosts local employment opportunities, attracts quality goods and services, and spurs additional private housing and business development.
The Housing Partnership’s goal is to assist in the development, promotion, and revitalization of affordable homeownership and rental housing through an assortment of specialized programs and services that benefit the residents of New York City.
About the Position: The NYC Housing Partnership, a leading affordable housing nonprofit in New York City is seeking an administrative assistant to provide general administrative support to the marketing department. S/he will facilitate the marketing, lottery compliance and tenant selection activities of affordable housing units in organization’s portfolio.
- BA / Associate Degree required
- Professional, calm, courteous demeanor and excellent communicator
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative and work ethic; High level of attention to detail
- Excellent word processing abilities and writing skills (i.e. prepare/review documents with correct grammar, spelling and presentation)
- Excellent organizational, and multi-tasking skills; Ability to manage work load and meet multiple deadlines; Ability to complete work well with limited supervision and under pressure
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Notary public a plus
Estimated Salary: $35,000 – $45,000
Deadline: Until filled
NYC Housing Partnership