Fields: social enterprise, microfinance, business, fundraising, economic development
Location: Denver, Colorado
About the Organization: Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI) is focused on reimagining social and economic inclusion in Denver and beyond. This is your chance to join us as we create community wealth through strategic investments in people and businesses. RMMFI puts its entrepreneurs first as we thrive to be an energetic and creative workplace caring about the work we do and the people who do it. The results achieved will directly impact a growing organization that is at the cutting edge of social and economic development in Denver.
About the Position:
- Support multiple fundraising areas including grants, events, and online giving.
- Build genuine relationships with donors in the RMMFI Community.
- Ensure great customer service with donors through timely and personal communication.
- Maintain RMMFI’s donor database (Salesforce) with accuracy of gift entry and reporting.
- Manage a timely and appropriate gift acknowledgement program.
- Prepare departmental reports.
- 2. Events
- Coordinate logistics and volunteer management for RMMFI’s Annual Fundraiser and all special events.
- Fulfill corporate sponsorships benefits related to events.
- Manage and recruit development volunteers.
- 3. Communications
- Responsible for the creation of content and collateral for the Development department, including but not limited to appeals, newsletters, social media, website, and invitations.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization as needed.
- Represent RMMFI at community events.
- Perform various social media functions based on a monthly communications plan.
- An enthusiastic people-person who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, a team player, and willing to take complete ownership of critical duties.
- Familiar with the use of Adobe Creative Suite programs or Canva is preferred.
- Experience with the use of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, social media experience in fundraising is preferred.
- Experience with email marketing software such as MailChimp, MyEmma or Constant Contact.
- Able to quickly adapt to new technology solutions.
- Conversational Spanish is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate is…
- A great communicator and can solve problems independently and with a team.
- Able to build networks and create positive connections/partnerships.
- Is passionate about their work and inspires others.
- Is able to think creatively to get work done.
- Turns ideas with potential into reality.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Exhibits pride in achieving results AND in the way results are achieved.
- Not afraid to ask questions and learn.
Estimated Salary: $42,500-$47,500 annually based on experience and skill sets. Rewards include a robust benefits package (including professional development opportunities, active lifestyle and personal enrichment benefits), competitive salary.
Deadline: Until filled
Apply Here: Interested applicants should tell us why you are interested in this position, send a resume, and at least 3 references to email@example.com. No phone calls or direct messages to staff members, please. Applications accepted until position is filled.