Fields: environment, sustainability, health, philanthropy, fundraising
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
About the Organization: For more than 25 years, the Conservation Trust for North Carolina has helped save the places you love across North Carolina – streams, forests, farms, scenic vistas, wildlife habitat, parks, and trails. We work with local land trusts, landowners, and communities to protect these natural treasures, so that all North Carolinians can enjoy safe drinking water, clean air, fresh local foods, and recreational opportunities, for generations to come. By doing so, we promote greater individual and community health.
About the Position: CTNC seeks a highly motivated candidate who reports to the Director of Finance and Administration and is responsible for day‐to‐day accounting and finance functions, human resources, and office administration. This Finance and Administrative Associate works closely with the Philanthropy Department to ensure timely and accurate recording and reconciliation of all gifts.
- BA/BS or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated advanced level experience in Financial Edge or similar financial software and Raiser’s Edge or other donor database software strongly preferred.
- High proficiency in Excel required; Demonstrated ability to retrieve, analyze and synthesize information to create accurate reports and lists.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. High degree of focus and attention to detail.
- 1‐3 years of accounting experience, preferably working in the nonprofit environment.
- Non‐profit experience incorporating collaboration with Philanthropy functions is desirable.
Estimated Salary: $30,000‐$35,000 DOE. Current benefits include health, HSA contribution, 403(b) match, long‐term disability, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays, as well as vacation, sick, and personal paid leave.
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Conservation Trust for North Carolina