Fields: arts, youth, media, culture,
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
About the Organization: Based in Boston’s vibrant cultural district, From the Top is America’s largest national platform celebrating the stories, talents, and character of classically-trained young musicians. From the Top celebrates the power of music in the hands of extraordinary young people by: Unleashing the potential of young musicians as leaders in the arts; Trumpeting the role of music to impact and enrich lives; Inspiring and building new audiences with a deeper appreciation for classical music. Through live events, NPR and YouTube broadcasts, scholarships, and leadership programs, we empower these extraordinary young people to engage and inspire music lovers of all ages. Come join our fun, creative, and energetic team!
About the Position: From the Top is seeking support staff with strong computer skills, highly organized, and high attention to detail and accuracy for our Finance & Administration team. This person is primarily responsible for payroll, accounts payable, and office tasks. The position hours are estimated to be around 20 hours per week.
- Must be detail-oriented with high standards for accuracy and efficiency
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, problem-solve, and work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability and willingness to keep sensitive information confidential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy and highly collaborative work environment
- 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping and/or payroll preferred
- Ability to engage in physical activity such as lifting boxes weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Must complete criminal history and identity check screenings
Estimated Salary: $18 – $22 hourly, ~20 hours per week.
Deadline: August 24, 2018
From the Top