Fields: law, civil rights, immigrants, Islam, refugees
Location: Dallas, Texas
About the Organization: The Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America, Inc. is a nonprofit law center dedicated to defending the civil liberties and legal rights of Muslims in American courtrooms and litigating issues that are important to the Muslim community.
About the Position: We are seeking a highly motivated intake specialist and front desk support assistant to aid our office in screening and managing cases.
Special Requirements/Qualifications: Our ideal candidate…
- Communicates courteously and professionally with clients, co-workers, and the public; Works well with others in a diverse workforce
- Maintains accuracy in a fast-paced work environment; Produces error-free, polished work
- Adheres to the highest levels of case confidentiality and discretion
- Multi-tasks efficiently and manages his or her time well; Is a self-motivated problem solver
- Shares our passion for social justice and constitutional law
- Ability to speak and write Urdu, Somali, or Arabic would be ideal, but is not required.
Estimated Salary: $30,160 (based on rate of $14.50/hour, and a 40 hour work week) + benefits
Deadline: ASAP/ Until filled
Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America