Fields: women’s rights, social justice, technology, domestic violence, social services
Location: San Francisco, California
About the Organization: Callisto is a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization that creates technology to combat sexual assault, empower survivors, and advance justice. We are funded by a series of philanthropic investors, including Google.org, Y Combinator, Greylock Partners, and the Skoll Foundation. We are a small but powerful team, united in the belief that we can create a more just world. The culture around us is changing rapidly and the demand for Callisto has never been greater. We will soon expand to address sexual assault and coercion in multiple industries, connecting victims of the same predator together and with legal support. We are engineers, designers, educators, and legal experts. Our work is serious, but our days are full of joy and mutual support. We are each other’s biggest fans, fierce yet kind, driven yet understanding.
Three core values drive Callisto’s mission: We are victim-centered – Our mission is to support victims by making the reporting process a safe and empowering experience. We are highly focused on trauma-informed design and protecting user data. We are truth-seeking – We are all about the impact. We make decisions through grounded, logical, data-driven arguments. We value a culture of humility where we own our mistakes and learn from them. We are systems-focused – We understand that social justice is complex and requires sophisticated solutions. We see the big picture and play the long game in order to solve audacious and impactful problems.
About the Position: As a Recruiting Coordinator at Callisto, you will be working closely with our recruiter, hiring managers, and candidates to ensure a seamless recruiting and onboarding experience from start to finish. The position is based in San Francisco.
- 4yr degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year as a recruiting coordinator or a relevant administrative coordination position
- Experience with Google Drive and Google Suite Products; Facility with an applicant tracking system
- Experience working in a fast pace, rapidly growing environment—tech startup preferred; Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-starter with strong organization and time management skills; Confidence under pressure
- Superior attention to detail
- Proactivity, resourcefulness, agility, and initiative
- Basic knowledge of Lever, Asana, EEOC and CA compliance
- Basic ability with boolean search
Estimated Salary: $50,000 starting salary + benefits
Deadline: August 17, 2018