Fields: marketing, data analysis, fundraising, communications, media
Location: NYC, New York
About the Organization: Sanky Communications, Inc. creates innovative and effective fundraising campaigns for nonprofits. We are based in Midtown, New York City.
About the Position: We are looking for a detail-driven individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as a Data Insights Assistant. You will work with the Insights and Accounts teams, supporting them in delivering reports and data analysis for current and prospective clients. Duties will include helping monitor marketing/communications strategies and fundraising campaigns for several different nonprofit clients. Areas of focus include search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, and data compilation and analysis. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of these areas, and is eager to learn. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in data and analytics, and who is pursuing a career in the nonprofit sector.
• 4-year degree
• Highly competent with Microsoft Word and Excel (in a Windows environment), including experience building formulas and comparing data in Excel, as well as working with pivot tables in Word.
• A strong communicator, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas and prepare documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, and professional.
• A strong proofreader for both copy and data.
• A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge.
• Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
• Experience with nonprofits and/or digital acquisition tools (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) is a plus. Once hired, the candidate will be trained and is required to become Google Adwords Certified.
• Experience with cloud data warehouses and data visualization tools is a plus.
Estimated Salary: Salary starts at $38,000 (DOE) + benefits (health, dental, 401k, transit, Citibike)
Deadline: Not given
Sanky Communications, Inc.