Fields: communications, media, research, social-justice, economic-justice
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
About the Organization: At Mission Partners, we guide high-potential nonprofits, foundations and purpose-driven corporations in moving their missions forward. We help organizations amplify their good work, increase their impact, and build more cohesive teams.
About the Position: Mission Partners is seeking candidates interested in its 2018 fall fellowship program. Responsibilities of the communications/media relations fellow include media and competitive research, writing and editing, research, coordination of campaign project plans and a supporting role in the execution of special events. The fellow will experience every facet of working inside a mission-driven communications consultancy, and will work in close coordination with members of the consultancy’s leadership team.
- At least 1 year of intern or work experience in Communications, Media Relations, Public Policy, Marketing, Cause Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Experience with a variety of types of writing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Interest in social causes
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Social media skills and knowledge
- Positive attitude, team player, eagerness to learn
- Prior experience in an agency setting or media relations is a plus
Estimated Salary: $16.81/hour
Apply Here: Mission Partners