Fields: politics, diversity, grassroots, #resist, policy
About the Organization: Indivisible Project, a 501(c)(4), was established to lift up that grassroots movement of local groups to defeat the Trump agenda, elect progressive leaders, and realize bold progressive policies. We support local Indivisible groups by offering legislative advocacy and political expertise and by building political power everywhere.
About the Position: The Operations Associate will support the operations team on a wide variety of areas, including accounts payable and receivable, contract management, and office management. We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a minimum salary of $48,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
Special Requirements/Qualifications: – Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
– Proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to spot opportunities to improve processes
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, particularly via email
– Strong attention to detail
– Adaptability, flexibility, and comfort with working in a fast-paced startup environment
– Customer service orientation
– Experience working with a diverse team
– Alignment on the mission and values of Indivisible
Note: If you believe you can fulfill the job responsibilities, are a good match, and are excited by the position, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, please still apply and emphasize any transferable skills in your cover letter.
Estimated Salary: Starting at $48,000