Fields: health education, edTech, perinatal health, medical technology, curriculum development
About the Organization: Mamatoto Village is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, devoted to training the next generation of Community Birthworkers and Perinatal Profressionals; and empowering women with the necessary tools to make the most informed decisions and choices in their maternity care, their parenting, and their lives.
About the Position: The ETS will ensure that continuing education content, software, systems, and equipment are appropriate and meaningful for skill development.
Special Requirements/Qualifications: -Bachelors degree (minimum) in health education, health promotion, women’s health, maternal and child health, public health, or related field
– Proficiency in deploying eLearning products on Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other delivery platforms (CMS)
– 1-year of experience with perinatal populations
– Significant experience in curriculum development, implementation, and outreach
– Knowledge of adult education and theory of change
– Experience utilizing online learning platforms and integrating other forms of technology in the educational experience
– Experience analyzing education initiatives and tracking outcomes
– Strong facilitation skills with an ability to make complex information attainable to diverse populations
– Confident, creative, and energetic, with impeccable follow-through
– Possess a high level of attention to detail
– Skilled at a variety of computer programs, e.g., Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Adobe and Apple iWorks
– Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Adobe Acrobat
– Self-motivated, able to balance multiple priorities, and excellent organizational skills
– Ability to organize and maintain complete, accurate records and file reports on time
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
– Must have results of a current T.B. test and annual T.B. testing.
– Must pass a background check.
– Must pass DC and MD Child Abuse Clearance
Estimated Salary: Maximum: $37,500
Details: Grant Funded