Fields: agriculture, policy, food systems, campaigns, sustainability
About the Organization: The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC) is an alliance of family farm, food, conservation, and rural organizations that together take common positions on federal agriculture and food policies, and support grassroots efforts to win long-term policy change.
About the Position: The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC) is currently seeking a Policy Fellow from mid-August 2018 to mid-May 2019 and a Grassroots Fellow from September 2018 until June 2019. These positions are nine-month, full time fellowship positions and located at NSAC’s DC office on Capitol Hill.
Special Requirements/Qualifications: – Basic knowledge of the federal policy-making process
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent research skills
– Experience with print, radio, and online media a plus
– Willingness to work around a demanding congressional schedule and administrative deadlines
– Self-motivated, organized, and able to stay on task when managing multiple projects
– Familiarity with Dropbox, Google Suite, and WordPress a plus
Estimated Salary: $15/hour
Deadline: July 16, 2018
Apply Here: http://sustainableagriculture.net/about-us/jobs/