Fields: philanthropy, human trafficking, women, labor, human rights
Location: Brooklyn, New York
About the Organization: OLP is a small family foundation that strives to promote creative and innovative solutions to human trafficking and address trauma, poverty, and inequality. Based in Brooklyn, New York, OLP supports diverse initiatives around the world to build stronger, more secure, and more equitable communities.
About the Position: The Programming Coordinator will work primarily on the foundation’s flagship Human Trafficking Search project, which seeks to raise awareness and help prevent and eliminate human trafficking worldwide.
• Bachelors degree required
• Interest in working in the nonprofit or NGO sector.
• Strong awareness of human trafficking, modern slavery and child welfare is preferred.
• Interest in social justice, and human rights preferred
• Strong research, writing and editing, and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with WordPress desired
• Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
• Fluency in English required, additional language skills are a plus
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Estimated Salary: $15-$20/hour
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2IW6Ilh