Fields: progressive, politics, campaigns, civic engagement, labor
Location: Flexible, Minnesota
About the Organization: The DFL Coordinated Campaign is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, and highly motivated individuals to work to elect Democrats statewide in 2018. The 2018 DFL Coordinated Campaign will seek to elect Democrats by engaging party activists, drop-off voters, and new voters with a focus on historically marginalized communities.
About the Position: Digital Organizers are responsible for implementing a digital organizing program, including digital ads and digital organizing tools. We are particularly looking for someone with a passion for and experience in graphic design. The organizers will be based in Minnesota, organizing across the state in specific communities. Position is through November 16th.
- A commitment to DFL values and electing Democrats at all levels of office;
- Strong time-management skills and work ethic;
- Ability to address conflict head-on and communicate directly;
- Ability to spend time on the phone and canvassing;
- Ability to adapt quickly and accomplish goals as set forth by the campaign;
- Results-oriented, dependable, and proactive;
- Must be a self-starter; willing to work irregular hours and to travel as needed
Estimated Salary: $3,000/mo, full benefits
Apply Here: Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party