Fields: progressive, politics, campaigns, law, community mobilization
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
About the Organization: Constance Anastopoulo for South Carolina Attorney General is looking for several digital organizers who are interested to be a part of one of the most competitive AG’s races in the country this cycle. Learn more about her at http://ethicsagain.com/
About the Position: The program is looking for those who desire to work in a fun, focused, organized, and punctual atmosphere. We ask that all applicants have those type of traits. We look to hire good people first and don’t mind training individuals who match skills may not match the specific type, but are willing to learn and work hard – and have the type of values we are looking for.
Special Requirements/Qualifications: • Strong ability (and experience) to effectively utilize digital organizing tools (i.e. multiple social media platforms, relay, hustle, ability to create effective organizing emails).
• Experience and ability to effectively organize in person (1:1 and with both large and small groups)
• Ability to work within a group of other organizers
• Willingness to travel with the candidate in a professional manner during campaign events of varying focus areas
• Ability to do small amounts of advance in their specific region
• Those with providing resumes that show previous experience in the following areas will be highly considered: digital design / advance / scheduling / email creation / field organizing
Estimated Salary: Supporter housing (if needed) will be provided, along with travel expenses for moving and all campaign related activities. Salary will be discussed during the first round of interviews.
Deadline: ASAP, looking to hire candidates to start mid-July