Fields: education, innovation
Location: San Francisco, CA
Details and Requirements:
California Education Partners seeds and grows collaborations among California’s school systems, so that they innovate, improve, and build internal capacity as learning organizations in order to close gaps and lead high performing, equitable schools that serve all students well for the 21st century.
Under the direction of an Ed Partners’ manager, the Program Associate is responsible for supporting the work of a portfolio of district improvement collaborations.
Successful Associates showcase California Education Partners’ competencies including, but not limited to:
- Passionate about the mission and vision of the organization
- Able to plan from the participant’s perspective, fostering an environment that encourages growth through working together by creating an inclusive space for conversation and mutual understanding
- Interest in and caring for others, striving to understand cultural values, norms, and context
- An individual who exhibits integrity, honesty, professional judgment, and empathy in actions and interactions
- A contributor to building, using, and improving internal systems to get the work done
- Able to express self with care and precision, mitigating jargon and avoiding acronyms
- Proficient in the use of web-based technologies and social media, including video conferencing, Google docs, Office suite, and other digital communication tools
- Focused on impact by helping define success criteria and measure of project success
- Dynamic and versatile, able to engage a variety of individuals and work in a clean compelling, and authentic manner about the organization’s value and priorities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.