Fields: immigrants, technology, legal tech, immigration advocacy
Deadline: July 17, 2018
Details and Requirements:
The Immigration Advocates Network (IAN) is an innovative collaboration of 12 leading immigration advocacy and legal support organizations and Pro Bono Net. We work with partners and use technology to support nonprofit and pro bono capacity. We share and create free legal resources for immigrants and 8,000+ IAN members.
This is an entry-level position, to help partners and the public use Citizenshipworks, a free online tool for citizenship applicants.
- Minimum 1-2 years office experience, including AmeriCorps and internships
- Comfort with technology and interest in becoming a Citizenshipworks expert
- A demonstrated passion for social justice or immigrant legal rights
- Experience or interest in providing online or in-person training;
- Fluency in Spanish or Chinese (written and spoken) is a plus
- Sense of humor is also a plus!
The position is full-time, and based in New York City.