Fields: agriculture, microfinance
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Details and Requirements:
Root Capital invests in the growth of agricultural enterprises so they can transform rural communities. These businesses purchase crops such as coffee, cocoa, or grains from smallholder farmers. With growth, they become engines of impact that can raise incomes, create jobs, empower women and young people, sustain peace and preserve vulnerable ecosystems.
The HR & Administration Associate is responsible for ensuring a well-functioning and productive office environment at the Root Capital headquarters in Cambridge, MA as well as for helping with core HR responsibilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant administrative experience preferred.
- Experience working in human resources is a plus
- Experience with group leadership and team collaboration
Apply Here: HR & Administration Associate at Root Capital