Fields: non-profit, healthcare, public health, immigrants
Location: SeaTac Washington
Deadline: July 8, 2018
Details and Requirements:
Global to Local is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to build on best practices from around the world to engage communities and institutions in a culture of health equity.
The Program Assistant plays an integral role in supporting the daily operations and programs of Global to Local. This position is responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of the office and for assisting with a wide variety of projects and tasks related to our programs.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in an office environment
- Tech savvy, with the ability to troubleshoot basic IT problems.
- Pass a criminal background check (A list of convictions that may disqualify a candidate for this position is available here)
Preference may be given to candidates who meet these desired qualifications:
- Experience working with a nonprofit or public agency
- Proficiency with QuickBooks or experience processing accounts payable
- Proficiency in any of the following languages:
Because this position involves access to personally identifiable information for clients, a candidate for hire into this position must successfully pass a criminal background check before a final offer of employment will be made (A list of convictions that may disqualify a candidate for this position is available here).
This is a full-time, regular position with a starting wage rate of $17.00 per hour. This job is based out of our office in SeaTac.
Apply Here: Program Assistant @ Global to Local