Fields: global education, non-profit, diversity, international exchange, Latin America
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Details and Requirements:
Global Glimpse is a visionary nonprofit that inspires America’s next generation to become responsible global citizens through after school workshops and 16-day immersion programs in Latin America.
The Chicago Program Associate is a 9-month part-time position that will work closely with our Chicago Regional Manager to support the administrative and logistical aspects of our Chicago program.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international relations, international education or related field
- Photography skills a plus
- Experience in the non-profit sector preferred, but not required
- Experience working with youth preferred, but not required
- Experience living and working in the developing world a plus
- Ability to engage professionally with parents, educators, and other external stakeholders
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Salesforce, Mailchimp
An average of 12 hours a week (with seasonal increases of up to 20 hours), $15 an hour minimum (Sept 1st – May 31st), with occasional evenings and 8 weekend dates throughout the academic year. The ideal candidate would be able to increase their availability to work in December and January.