Fields: climate change, philanthropy, international development, sustainability, communications
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
About the Organization: Growald Family Fund’s mission is to catalyze climate innovation and leadership through venture philanthropy. Our primary focus is to support the transformation of the electricity sector to clean energy. We have 3 initiatives to do this:
- Network Leadership: Seed, incubate and scale network initiatives that leverage large scale systemic change and large scale philanthropic cooperation.
- Venture Philanthropy Portfolio: Seed and scale organizations with outsize impact potential.
- Furthering the Field: Through research, thought leadership and convening.
We work internationally, with a current focus on Asia and South Asia. We focus on supporting efforts in the areas of diplomacy, finance, pollution and movements.
About the Position: Growald Family Fund is seeking a part-time (20+ hours/week) Program Assistant to support the GFF team with managing our communications, event planning, and administrative support. This key position enables the delivery of our programs, while working alongside the staff of an established nonprofit foundation. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrative/communications person wanting a permanent part-time position. It is the perfect role for someone who is highly organized and energetic, and passionate about climate. With a flexible schedule, this would be a perfect role for a student or parent who is looking to get back into the workforce.
- 1 year experience working in an office environment, preferably in the non-profit space (internships, student jobs, etc)
- Possess individual initiative and ability to follow directions and work independently in a small office environment
- Highly organized, strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, take initiative and be a creative problem-solver
- Basic knowledge of key issues around climate change preferred
- SalesForce experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of updating websites and social media
Estimated Salary: $15-20/ hour
Growald Family Fund