Fields: marketing, business, sustainability, environment,
Location: Denver, Colorado
About the Organization: Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide. Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
About the Position: Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for motivated, passionate and proactive Events and Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing and Events Coordinator, you will help research, plan, and execute the Blue Raven Solar Events strategy focused on generating sales opportunities for our local sales team through on-the-ground presence at home and trade shows, local street fairs, sporting venues, and other relevant customer-facing events in the Denver market area. You will collaborate with the Event and Marketing Manager for selecting which events we attend, the staffing, and logistics. This is a highly collaborative position on the Blue Raven Solar Marketing team that will require working across many departments including Sales Development, Digital Marketing, Field Sales, and office support teams. You will play a pivotal role in creating greater awareness of the Blue Rave Solar brand as well as help drive growth in 2018 and beyond.
- 1-2 years in event marketing, field marketing, and/or channel marketing.
- Very strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working across departments, with leadership, and with external agencies.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills; ability to work well with others.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter, able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM systems (Base, Salesforce, etc.).
- Preferred Qualifications: 2-4 years of event marketing, field marketing, and/or channel marketing; Bachelor’s degree
Estimated Salary: $16 to $20 hourly
Deadline: Not given
Blue Raven Solar