Fields: social work, youth, latinos, social services, Spanish
Location: NYC, New York
About the Organization: The New York Center for Children is a private, nonprofit agency which provides free, comprehensive therapy services to children, adolescents and their families who have experienced child abuse, neglect, domestic violence or other trauma, for as long as their healing requires.
About the Position: Provide advocacy and case management to children and families seen at The New York Center for Children.
• Fluent in oral and written Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree in social service field.
• Minimum 2 years experience working with children and families.
• Experience in advocacy work.
• Knowledge of child welfare.
Estimated Salary: $42,000
Deadline: August 17, 2018
New York Center for Children