Fields: housing, cooperative, affordability
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Details and Requirements:
The Students’ Cooperative Association (SCA) is a 501c7 non-profit housing cooperative in Eugene, Oregon, owned and operated by members. The SCA supports three properties near the University of Oregon. The SCA’s mission is to provide affordable student housing grounded in principles of cooperative living.
The SCA is seeking a highly skilled, organized, thoughtful, passionate person to serve as an office manager. This person will primarily be responsible for coordinating the daily operations encompassing office management, membership services, house maintenance, and administrative tasks.
A successful applicant:
- will be adept at working independently as well as part of with a team
- must be enthusiastic about working with a diverse population (i.e. race, class, gender, sexual orientation, disability) and for striving to provide affordable housing
- will have 1-2 years prior administrative experience
- must have some experience working with financials (balance sheets, Income/Expense sheets & cash flow assessment tools) and other basic fiscal documents
Not Required, But Preferred:
- experience with Quickbooks Online
- non-profit or cooperative housing experience
- consensus decision-making experience is a plus
SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, queer/LGBTQIA+ people, and women are encouraged to apply.
Work week: 20 hours a week (three days in the office for 6 ½ hours)
To apply, email cover letter, resume, and three references to [Email Address Protected]