Fields: youth, education, cultural exchange, international relations, Latin America, alumni
Location: Western Massachusetts
Details and Requirements:
Global Glimpse is a visionary nonprofit that inspires America’s next generation to become responsible global citizens through after school workshops and 16-day immersion programs in Latin America. Started in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2007, Global Glimpse has grown to partner with 65 high schools and serve 1,000 students annually across the Bay Area, Chicago, New York, and Western Massachusetts. We run programs in 15 international sites across Latin America.
The Western Mass Part-Time Program Associate position will be responsible for all administrative and logistical aspects of the Western Massachusetts partner school program. This role will be in charge of hitting student recruitment and revenue goals at four partner high schools in Western Massachusetts as well as facilitating GG Leader trainings and running the alumni ambassador program.
- Knowledge of the regional education system, strong network in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, international education or related field
- Experience in the non-profit sector preferred, but not required
- Experience working with youth preferred, but not required
- Experience living and working in the developing world
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Experience with payment tracking, accounting, and budget management preferred, but not required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Salesforce, Mailchimp
Part-Time Position: An average of 10-20 hours per week, $20/hour.
Recruitment Season (October-mid December) and Pre-Trip Preparation (mid April-mid June) require more hours than other times of year.
Apply Here: Western Mass Part-Time Program Associate