Fields: labor, technology, policy, automation, education, workforce, artificial intelligence, digital equity
Details and Requirements:
New America’s Work, Workers and Technology Initiative brings a cross-sectoral, data-driven and human-centered approach to supporting communities as they prepare their workforces for the automation.
The Initiative is seeking a full-time Research Associate to support the policy and administrative work of the Initiative. This position offers a mix of substantive work and administrative work and the opportunity to work on innovative programming in DC and in communities around the country.
The ideal candidate:
- is a highly motivated, organized, and curious individual interested in the impact of automation and artificial intelligence on the workforce.
- will possess interest and/or experience in the following programmatic areas of interest:
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Education policy
- Workforce policy
- Technology training and knowledge transfer
- Community and local economic development;
- Digital equity,
- Experience with a systems database, such Salesforce or Quid
- Data visualization abilities
Apply Here: Research Associate @ New America