Fields: sustainability, food justice, environment, energy efficiency, conservation
Location: Rockville Maryland
Details and Requirements: MOM’s is a family-owned chain of organic grocery stores in DC Metro Area, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Our purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
· are really interested in electric cars
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it, not who’s to blame
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· prefer real news to fake news
· like real food
· aren’t afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
· offer employees subsidies to purchase electric cars
· give employees a 30% discount on all purchases
· pay a $12 minimum wage
This paid Internship will be onsite at MOM’s Central Office in Rockville, MD. Schedule will be Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 9am until 5pm. Internship will last from mid-June through August, and could be extended depending on Intern’s Fall availability/location.