Fields: arts, community development, , ,
Location: Nyack, New York
About the Organization: Human Connection Arts (HCA) is a new and dynamic non-profit organization, founded by world-renowned artist/ activist Andy Golub, and based 45 minutes North of NYC in Nyack, NY. Its mission is to use art to build communities of acceptance and free expression. HCA creates large scale public art events throughout New York City, the US and around the world, including Bodypainting Days in NYC, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin. We work with hundreds of artists, models, photographers and videographers and editors.
About the Position: The Art Administrator is a part-time position joining our 2-person team. Projects are diverse including:
- Researching art organizations to recruit artists, potential event sponsors and foundation grants, and venues for an event.
- Reviewing/organizing photos and videos. Adding hashtags to posts. Creating social media posts and eblasts. Updating the website.
- Managing event participants’ registration applications. Tracking expenses.
We work with the programs listed below. It’s a plus if candidates have experience with them, but the ability to learn is most important. Social Media (FB, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), Excel, Photoshop, WordPress, iMovie, Madmimi. The position reports directly to the Executive Director and works with Board Chair. We are willing to train as needed to get you up to speed.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and social media platforms
- Organized approach; Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Love of learning
Estimated Salary: $20+ hourly, 10-15 hours/week ($13,000 – $18,000 total)
Deadline: November 15, 2018
Human Connection Arts