Fields: social work, youth, education, job training, elderly
Location: San Jose, Palo Alto, and Oakland, California – Las Vegas, Nevada – Phoenix, Arizona – Plant City, Florida – Silver Spring, Maryland
About the Organization: Mission: To be the leading provider of vital on-site health, education and employment services to low-income families, children and seniors. Our goal is to give low-income families the tools needed to break the cycle of poverty, become healthier, further educated and financially stable. The centers operate to bring resources to low-income residents order to remove barriers in accessing health, education, finance, and technology. Keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
About the Position: As a Resident Services Coordinator you will be working with families, seniors, children and adults in our resource centers located in affordable housing properties. Will serve as a liaison in the community and advocate for services offered to residents with a drive to increase presence and access to programs and services in the respective community through intentional outreach and engagement. This position is suited for someone who thrives in an environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- BA/BS degree in Social Work, Human Services, or closely related field i.e. Education, Sociology, Gerontology, Psychology
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred or Vietnamese /English preferred (Check posts for specific locations and languages)
- 1 year experience in social services and/or working with youth
- Experience serving diverse populations demonstrating cultural competency and community awareness
- Strong time management, administrative and organizational skills; Ability to self-start and multi-task; excellent communication skills
Estimated Salary: Salary is dependent on location.
- Northern California $20-22/hr (San Jose, Palo Alto, Oakland),
- Nevada $18/hr (Las Vegas),
- Arizona $17/hr (Phoenix),
- Florida $14/hr (Plant City), and
- Maryland $19/hr (Silver Spring).