Fields: social enterprise, international development, technology, rural, India
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
About the Organization: Dimagi is a Social Enterprise, Benefit Corporation, and Tech company focused on making an impact globally. Our product, CommCare, assists some of the world’s most underserved and hard-to-reach communities in health, agriculture, education, and beyond through innovative digital data management systems. Our team of incredibly dedicated staff work towards our mission of creating an impact in the world from our four offices around the world.
About the Position: We’re seeking a recruiting coordinator who has excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to join us and help grow our global team with employees dedicated to making an impact. This role will be based out of our office in either Delhi, India or Cambridge, MA, USA, and reports to the Global Director of People Operations. You will join our global People Operations team and are someone who has excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills, and a love for building teams through an administrative function. You are interested in working in administration or recruitment long-term. This is an entry-level role, and the recruiting coordinator will be extensively trained and onboarded on Dimagi’s recruiting processes and software. If the employee is based in India, this role requires the employee to work partially in-line with U.S. hours from 1:30pm-9:30pm IST. We are seeking someone who is highly organized, enjoys connecting with candidates, exudes a positive attitude, and genuinely loves helping Dimagi build our global impact-focused team.
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, both with candidates and internally
- Technical aptitude: you will need to learn our ATS, Greenhouse, and be fluent in using Google Apps
- Excitement to join a small, global people operations team
- Bonus Points for:
- Prior internship or work experience in recruitment or administration
- A desire to work in recruitment long-term
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Greenhouse
Estimated Salary: $35,524 – $39,964
Deadline: October 7, 2018